Saturday, April 25, 2009

Botswana Phone Number

How many African phone numbers can I accumulate in a year?

Here's my Botswana number. Any prior ones you can throw out.

011.267.753.831.54

Also, turns out you don't need headphones to call me. Skype has "Skype on the Go" and after setting up a free skype account you can call at skype rates from your cell. http://www.skype.com/allfeatures/togo/

Details:
It's only 22cents a minute to call me. That's a fraction of the bills you accumulated in Guinea.
I'm 7 hours ahead. So call me when you have no one to talk with on your lunch break. Or while you're brushing your teeth in the morning.

I love you all. Peace.

2 comments:

  1. hooray!! i will give you a call on sunday. i miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I doubt that there are any creepers in Guinea!!!Maybe USA?Absolutely!

    ReplyDelete