Saturday, June 13, 2009

Proof that I actually do live over here.




















Okay ... from the top:
1. last week my friends were like "kiki ... sunday morning at 8am, we have a surprise for you." I wake up, and they take me on a surprise picnic into the woods. Adorable. We made tea all morning and a delicious tomato/avocado salad. I love these guys.
2. one of the pictures from my birthday party, inside my house.
3. a group shot of a bike ride we took out to some gold mines back in december. this was before we instructed that in case of an emergency, we were to bike under the cover of darkness to the Sierra Leone border.
4. me and sacha, another volunteer, during our party after our swearing-in ceremony. theme: dress up like a movie character. presenting: Juno & Bleaker.
5. me and some pcvs that live nearby. no, we don't always look so snazzy. but it was the morning of our swearing-in event ... we had to keep it klassy.
alright, i know, 5 pictures is kind of weak after 6 months of living over here, but this has taken nearly 3 hours. enjoy :)






















No comments:

Post a Comment